Saturday, April 09, 2005

Warm-Fuzzies

Yeah, yeah, thanks for the glowing introduction, Don. "Whacked out dudes and dudettes"? The meds are working just fine thank you. Note to the regular readers of this blog -- listen up, both of you: You'll get no namby-pamby posts out of me. Too many bunched-panties whining about the government not doing enough to help them and all the other poor unfortunates. Personally, I'm tired of Uncle Sam's increasingly frequent colonoscopies -- all he ever finds is more of my money, which he then takes to buy himself another plateful of pork. If you want PC, I suggest you hop in your car, drive up Smith Street and turn up River Avenue -- you'll run right into the campus. I'll be telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth . . . as I deem it to be on any given day. And I consult with the burning bush on a regular basis. You've been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home