Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Comin' Atcha!

Well...i'm currently catching up on RI happenings and goings on. I should [keyword: should] be posting at least daily from here on out, save weekends. I hope that's good news for the dedicated people who visit this site daily despite the lack of post for ...well... almost two months now. Some food for thought before I get off my lunch break: Ever wonder if left wing and right wing think tanks actually spend time researching the other side before spouting off at the mouth?If I were a betting man, I'd put a whole lotta cash on 'no'. Sad part is many people in RI and around the country, depending on party affiliation, jump whenever a moveon or moveright dot org says 'boo'. Sadly, people who have the same disbelief in the fact that Dubya won in 2004 and think people south of Delaware (did I spell that right?) are nonintellegent-spacetakers-with-Ford Trucks, are the same ones who will chant 'John Roberts, Republican. Bad! John Roberts, Republican. Bad!' So before you decide anything in this political strata ask yourself about the other side's argument and if you can intelligently refute it. If you can't, please step away from the ad. rep. who wants to run your falsified commercial with a killer commission. out. Hasta manana folks. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home